LA-SAFE – “See Something Send Something” Mobile Application Fact Sheet
- The free app is a nationwide suspicious activity reporting (SAR) tool for citizens to help in the fight against terrorism and criminal activity but not to replace 911 for emergency situations.
- The system connects concerned citizens, first responders and law enforcement to key intelligence centers including LA-SAFE.
- The system routes geo-tagged suspicious activity reports and location-based messages to intelligence centers providing intel analysts the ability to receive, sort, search and analyze inbound SAR’s.
- The free smartphone application allows suspicious activity to be captured as a photo and as written text and sent directly to LA-SAFE where the tips and information can be evaluated and then forwarded to law enforcement across the state as needed.
- The application can be downloaded for iPhone and Android phone users, as well as iPad users, and is provided by My Mobile Witness.
- For further information please visit http://www.mymobilewitness.com/consumer-services.php.
- To download the free application please visit the itunes store or google play store.
- iPhone or iPad
To Report Suspicious|
activity, click HERE
For Urgent Threats/Incidents|
Acts of Terrorism
Dial 911 or 1-800-434-8007